Recent content by Sundog61

  1. S

    BFTGE game thread

    Let his backup come in. Can’t be any worse.
  2. S

    Rivalry week.Top 3 Reasons you hate Ole Miss

    Which extends to the multitude of Ole Miss fans who never earned one credit hour there.
  3. S

    I took a nap at 28-3

    I started drinking. If you want to win the rest of our games, I prefer Eagle Rare.
  4. S

    My dad passed away yesterday, so please indulge me for a brief #storytime

    Great story-what an awesome memory of your father. My dad and I were headed to that Egg Bowl, but we got held up behind a bad wreck on Hwy 6. That and the pouring rain persuaded us to go back home.
  5. S

    RIP Bobby Bowden

    I was at that game. We won, and FSU came in ranked 13th IIRC.
  6. S

    You’re a MSU OG If

    You own this: https://images.app.goo.gl/x15wY3kVWyrEm5bVA
  7. S

    What's one restaurant you loved that is now closed?...

    The Hungry Fisherman was ayce, right? A friend of mine was supposedly kicked out of there for eating too much.
  8. S

    Hudspeth or Monken

    And he is a really great guy on top of being a good coach.
  9. S

    OT - Bologna Food Porn (SFW)

    Smoked bologna is the bomb. All bbq joints in Oklahoma serve it, and it’s easy to prepare at home.
  10. S

    Friday night in Starkville

    Free beer while the keg lasts!
  11. S

    Sixpack Says: We did westerns last week. How about war movies?

    For pure entertainment value (not historical accuracy): The Dirty Dozen The Longest Day Shenandoah
  12. S

    What was the first Mississippi State game you ever attended?

    I was at that game-I think it was my second State game on campus. Steve Grogan was their quarterback.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room