Recent content by sultansofsuede

  1. S

    Hawthorne injury

    I thought it was the correct call. But in the one replay I saw, I thought it looked like a hustling play and a bit of an accident. Maybe I’m wrong.
  2. S

    Northwestern Tickets

    I get that. Just curious how the university is charging $1000 (or so) and secondary is so much less. Never seen that before.
  3. S

    Northwestern Tickets

    Am I doing something wrong? Tix for our game there look like $1000ish on their athletic department site. Secondary ticket marketplace looks like around $300. What’s the story here?
  4. S

    SIAP... Rich Eisen interviews KF

    Awesome. Thanks for posting that.
  5. S

    2026 Confidence Picks - Week 2

    Boston College Kansas Oklahoma St Texas A&M Oklahoma Kansas St Purdue - Army Alabama Arizona Minnesota Pitt California Illinois Boise St Georgia Tech Iowa Texas North Dakota St Arkansas
  6. S

    Hawkeyes Cut from their NFL team (and those MAKING NFL Rosters & Practice Teams)

    Thanks to OP. I was curious. Now how about a thread with a list of the Hawkeyes that made rosters? Just a suggestion.
  7. S

    Week 0 Spread Pick'Ems

    TCU USC Virginia North Dakota St Eastern Michigan Stanford Florida St UNLV McNeese St. vRichmond
  8. S

    Every P5 Team's GOAT NBA Player

    Pretty cool list to scroll through. The GT pick was the first one I saw that made me react with a ???
  9. S

    OK, I'm going to say it . . .

    Yeah. Does the Fever have an enforcer? If not, time to go find one.
  10. S

    Keller Daugherty commits to Iowa

    Cyrus Tate? Dude was bad *** Hawkeye. I approve.
  11. S

    Hawkeye recruit gets called up!

    I caught his first At bat on MLB network. Didn’t know of any Iowa ties. They showed his family in the stands. Pretty cool to see. He struck out and kind of hung his head walking away from home plate.I didn’t like seeing that for him. It’s a first at bat in the mlb and that isn’t easy, take it in...
  12. S

    Logan Jones to the Bears

    Some of the local Chicago guys wanted that pick. Pretty awesome!!
  13. S

    last shot by Alvaro vs fla.

    First time I saw the slomo replay I kind of thought the same as the OP. But seeing it again I realized he was just gesturing for a shot.
  14. S

    #15

    We should all be proud to be Hawkeye fans! oh, and the team can also be proud.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote