Recent content by Suit Up

  1. S

    Thomas Jefferson V Gretna

    Very solid win for Thomas Jefferson on the road at that. I was wrong and I’m not too proud to admit it.
  2. S

    Region 3C

    I believe he was referring to the loss to heritage in the state title game last season and this years team being motivated to get back there.
  3. S

    Thomas Jefferson V Gretna

    Gretna by 14. Thomas Jefferson has played an extremely weak schedule and they lost to an average to below average 2A Amelia team. They’re a paper tiger.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football Steve Sarkisian: Cole Hutson finally cleared, 'ready to play, until SEC tells us otherwise'