Recent content by Sugardog

  1. S

    How did you find out about SixPackSpeak.com?...

    Original 48. He asked me if I liked Jeans page, and I replied I hate it. He then said I have a new board for you. 9 years later and 32 new asthma inhalers later ( laughing too hard triggers an asthma attack) I am still wasting my work days here.
  2. S

    Today marks the 10th anniversary of SixPackSpeak.com

    Some of the best comedy ever happens here. Thanks for the memories and I can't wait for the next great thread.
  3. S

    College Football Matrix

    With all of the conversations about how we did, i have examined CFM, and the following is what was found: 1. Arkansas -once a mid level program is flat out struggling. Their current class versus theri 4 year moving average is -14 spots. 4year avg is 24. 2. Tennessee- Their current class versus...
  4. S

    Kind of like getting a prostate check..

    Jock strap....go 17 yourself...troll and a homo go away in your trans am and letterman jacket
  5. S

    Kind of like getting a prostate check..

    you know its coming, cant do anything about it, and it sucks.
  6. S

    Tusk: you should be an Ole Miss fan....

    You can dish it but cant take it. Where are you???? Going to Wal Mart to trade in your alabama shirt for a K State t shirt.
  7. S

    My wool is growing back now

    We may not be as bad as we thought.
  8. S

    LSU Countdown Slogan brought to you by Jester B's

    if it was USM vs USL it would be a better game....
  9. S

    I made adjustment as a Rec Soccer Coach....

    This is in inexcusable that we cannot make a defensive adjust DURING the game much less after half time...The lack of coaching is starting to show
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias