Recent content by Sturge

  1. S

    Over/Under Days until Sharpe leaves Lexington.

    Flies home from Indy>online classes for the rest of the semester. Just mail him his stuff.
  2. S

    Shaedon Sharpe eligible for the 2022 NBA draft

    I swear, people just create things to be mad about out of thin air.
  3. S

    Shaedon Sharpe eligible for the 2022 NBA draft

    I honestly can't see what the big deal is. We're a good team without him this year; if he wants to play and Cal can figure out how to get him in, great, but if not, it's kind of a net break-even situation. We were still going to try to recruit for next year regardless, so if he leaves, bring...
  4. S

    A offer to Reed Sheppard is due NOW!

    The fanbase is going to be absolutely unbearable about his playing time; I wouldn't be surprised if Cal thinks it isn't worth the headache.
  5. S

    Coach Cal Shuts Down UCLA Rumors

    In before someone says "yeah, but why didn't he just say "I'm not going to UCLA."
  6. S

    Tom crean saying his players suck

    Underrated comment.
  7. S

    Very good win but.....

    It happens. Glad we were able to hold them off. SEC road wins against good teams aren't easy to come by, and I think clearly this team has the right attitude about things. Nothing to see here.
  8. S

    UK Bar in Louisville?

    Made it to Saints and had a blast, thanks for the reco fellas!
  9. S

    UK Bar in Louisville?

    Thanks everybody; I'd heard about Saints, but didn't know if they were still doing the UK watch party.
  10. S

    UK Bar in Louisville?

  11. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Why would we keep leaving somebody wide open in the corner? I'm not a basketball genius, but I truly don't understand.
  12. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    I mean at this point, this little dipshit is hitting every shot he puts up, so it is what it is.
  13. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Patel drags his pivot foot on every play. It's actually remarkable.
  14. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    So sick of this ****.
  15. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Just once I'd love a season where every game isn't a stress fest for 36 minutes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set