Recent content by stucknbig10country

  1. S

    Getting tired of the whole Jeff Brohm noise...

    It would be interesting to see how Brohm would do when he actually has to play a full schedule of good teams. As it is, he usually has 1-3 "big games" each year and he is excellent when it comes to getting his team up for that one big game. He beat Ohio state while at PURDUE, he has beaten ND...
  2. S

    UK Volleyball playing in the Final 4

    I've watched a lot of this team this year. A few notes: -They do not quit. They looked bad against Florida, bad against UT at home on our day with the record crowd, etc. But, then they can flip a switch and look damned good in an instant. -Hudson is so good. I'm no expert on volleyball...
  3. S

    UT vs. UL tonight

    Uh, sorry. I'm not rooting for UL. Ever. I don't like UT, but my hatred for UL basketball far exceeds that for UT basketball.
  4. S

    UT vs. UL tonight

    Go Vols. I don't think this UT team is that great, but hopefully they can hand UL another loss in Knoxville.
  5. S

    Illinois just slapped UT

    This is true. To me, the only team that looks like a contender is Alabama and I'm not even sure that they're in the same league as Duke, Michigan, Arizona, Purdue, Gonzaga, et al.
  6. S

    Back from Nashville

    Sorry you had to suffer through it. I was in MSG and that one was bad enough, but this one was way worse. I canceled my trip to ATL, this is going to be a long season.
  7. S

    Who Will Be Favored Between UK vs. Zags and By How Much. Also What Percent of Crowd Will Be UK Fans.

    Zags favored by 2-3 points. Crowd will be 80-85% UK (I say this b/c Gonzaga fans actually travel, even for a cross country game). Only game friday night, but UT plays Illinois in the same arena on saturday night.
  8. S

    Anyone Else Hear Boos at the End

    I was at the gym. audible booing at the final horn. Not really a fan of that, especially this early in his tenure and one of our own, but people pay a lot of money to see a **** product so to each his own.
  9. S

    What is wrong with this fan base??

    Not sure what the OP wants. I'm pretty reasonable as far as UK basketball fans go, but this is an abomination. Can't win a single game of consequence, all of the things that were supposed to be strengths (shooting, free flowing offense, master tactician) are not, and we spent more on this...
  10. S

    The SEC Has 25 Losses

    The conference is unquestionably down after a banner year. Alabama has held up its end of the bargain but nearly every other team is either disappointing or untested. Tennessee will show what they're made of this week with Houston in Vegas. Auburn is about to run a gauntlet with Oregon and...
  11. S

    Which Team Will Have The Most Fans In Tomorrow Nights State Farm Championship Classic UK or Michigan State

    I wonder if some of the people replying to this have actually been to many of these champions classics? The turnout depends on geography. when it's in indy, UK has the most by far, but Duke is second. When it's in Atlanta, it's UK with the most but Duke close behind and then the other two...
  12. S

    Which Team Will Have The Most Fans In Tomorrow Nights State Farm Championship Classic UK or Michigan State

    This is not even close to true. Duke always has the most when it is at MSG. When it's in a place like Atlanta then UK has the most, but Duke always holds its own.
  13. S

    Purdue just has some..

    Meh, I dunno, I think they're horrible to watch. they're like a bunch of old white guys playing in a church league. Braden smith pump fakes at least 5 times every time he has the ball. I would much prefer a style of game played by UK and UL the other night (or by Alabama against Purdue).
  14. S

    Will We Take Over the Yum Again This Year?

    LOL, I'm a UK fan, but come on. We do not typically have "the majority of fans in their arena when we play them". The lone exception might have been two years ago, when they were so bad that your statement might have actually been true. At best, we will have 30-35% of fans there, but even...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football David Pollack advocates for Florida to be ranked higher than Alabama, Indiana, Ohio State following Ole Miss win
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on Jeremiah Smith, Julio Jones comparisons: 'Reminds me of him in a lot of ways'