Recent content by STtiger2025

  1. S

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I don’t want this to sound like a challenge to you but I don’t believe you could be a bigger douche if you tried!! Just kidding I 100% think you are intentional douche!!
  2. S

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    To be fair almost all of the W is ugly basketball. If CC had never come around most on this would never have watched a game. I know this will upset some of you and I’m not trying to be disrespectful but it’s the truth. I don’t watch games anymore because when CC was out last year I just couldn’t...
  3. S

    Oregon vs USC

    He starts dancing around flapping his hands above his head and smiling the whole time all the way to the sideline after taking his helmet off and grinning and getting congratulated by many of his teammates. That video shows none of what I was talking about. Started just a few seconds later.
  4. S

    Oregon vs USC

    Yes he was ejected
  5. S

    Oregon vs USC

    Holy smokes did you just see the hit USC put on Oregon quarterback Moore?? Obvious targeting and with Moore convulsing on the field and he dances around celebrating and getting high fives from teammates!! Dylan Raiola now in at quarterback for Oregon.
  6. S

    Gable Steveson

    Did he get knocked out in twelve seconds tonight or is that a typo?
  7. S

    Mark Ironside

    Why would you say that???
  8. S

    It’s Been awhile. . . .

    My mother in law asked my son in law who would shoot doves and didn’t he know that they mate for life and he said “ that’s okay I’ll shoot both of them!” 🤣
  9. S

    Championship Thread

    So you think Dub is a PSU fan???? Where did you get that from????
  10. S

    Portal April 1st

    Fans that have little to no impact on the team????? Many of us have spent tens of thousands of dollars supporting this team over the last 30 years and for you to come on here and say we have no impact is beyond disrespectful!! Without us funding, filling Carver and following this team around the...
  11. S

    Portal April 1st

    Most whined because you refused to let it go!! I have a feeling if people respond to you on this again we are going to relive your two hundred posts on the subject relived!!! Ugh 😩
  12. S

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I’m rebelling due to the attitude of way too many of the players and the style of play they have allowed for the last two years and when Caitlin sat out most of last season I could only stand to watch a couple of games afterwards so I moved on. I guess you could say I kind of have CC fatigue...
  13. S

    Portal April 1st

    You would do the same anywhere but do you?? I’m guessing this is the only teams site you visit that you’re not a fan of. If you find another teams site that you want to haunt I don’t think anyone here will miss you.
  14. S

    Portal April 1st

    Here’s a thought, just leave this site that disturbs you soooooo much.🙏🙏 I would never go to your site so I don’t ever have to worry about what psu fans are saying about Iowa wrestlers.
  15. S

    If Spencer has any interest in coaching

    This is the best explanation of this I’ve seen posted but I’m sure the PSU clown posse that seems to have moved in over here will nit pick holes in this as well. I am thinking that they only come here to argue and gloat about their team just to keep us true Hawkeye wrestling fans from coming on...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida