Recent content by Strdogger

  1. S

    D-2 Game

    As the head coach for S-T I will be the first to admit I miss handled the end of the game against Wynot and I have all intentions of reaching out to the coaches and apologize for how it ended. There was a lot going on at the end and I let the situation get away from me and it is my fault and it...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer: Bob Chesney is 'Coach of the Year candidate' after UCLA 4-0 start