Recent content by STPGopherfan

  1. S

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    Thanks for posting this. As a lover of college football, I love to see this stuff. I am envious. We don't even have a run game.
  2. S

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    Love him as well. One that sticks out to me is a western skit where he is on horseback and ...Well, I'll let the clip tell the story. At the time him throwing shade at Ted Turner was funny. Edit: I don't think I should look up the main topic at work.:ROFLMAO:
  3. S

    Jukebox Weirdo Edition

    And every good song needs a remix...
  4. S

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    Reminds me of the movie "Hollywood Shuffle". Hoe cakes. "Hoes gotta eat too!"
  5. S

    Oh my, terrible news. Matt Suhey has passed away. Link. *

    RIP Mr. Suhey. Loved Matt Suhey. Great back!
  6. S

    Boy, Did Western Michigan get jobbed.

    Well since the late 60's/ early 70's anyway.
  7. S

    Boy, Did Western Michigan get jobbed.

    Serious question from a know nothing. Shouldn't the refs asked to have the game clock reset to match the "official/ on field" clock so the times aligned? That is all craziness.
  8. S

    Roadtrip. Which game is most fun?

    Did you get a car from Casa De Autos?...
  9. S

    Way off topic: Question for the all knowing board regarding bandsaws

    Just bought a Laguna LT 18 bandsaw. I have not received it yet, but I bought it. Anyway, It comes with ceramic blade guides. I'm thinking about switching out to Carter (bearing) guides because much of the time the ceramic guides will be rubbing against the blades (friction equals heat?). Would...
  10. S

    Good grief, now Peter Cullen! RIP

    "They go in threes?"
  11. S

    PRAYERS ANSWERED. (Update) Asking for prayers. For myself.

    Wonderful to hear that the procedure went well. Continued prayers for a healthy Fairgambit! Paraphrasing a old saying, the prayers went up and the blessings came down! Now about that new and improved Fairgambit enterprises FleckSeal®...;)
  12. S

    “Experts urge new rules to prevent heatstroke in linemen”

    Sorry, the image made me think of this song. NSFW?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas