Recent content by Stormsurge1

  1. S

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    It won’t end up like that. Not the draw we want either.
  2. S

    West Iredell...

    The Burns and Cramer players talk a lot (nothing but respect). Trust me, there is a ton of respect between those guys, the Hibriton guys, and the West Iredell guys. Again I don’t know that much about Tuscola but I hear they have a good team and I’m sure they will have a say as well.
  3. S

    West Iredell...

    Burns is never forgotten BurnsBulldog02…..
  4. S

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    I was trying to make a joke about how “big” Spence is. They have a great ball club and happy they are doing so well. I am also agreeing with you Beamer they have way more than him!!!!!
  5. S

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    A big problem, and I am not just talking about Spence.
  6. S

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    That 2nd mortgage was Hickory getting 21 points, not Hickory to win. I knew West could beat them, just not by 21 points at their place.
  7. S

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    I agree. I did notice 5,7, and 8 all lost this week. I definitely think those last 4 byes in 4A are still up for grabs.
  8. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 8

    Thanks and looking forward to a great atmosphere. Lincolnton is a very impressive team and obviously showed it again tonight even in defeat.
  9. S

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    I don’t know a lot about Tuscola, but I would put my money on West Iredell, Hibriton, Burns, or Cramer (order by what I think RPI will end up) representing the West in 4A this year.
  10. S

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    I think their RPI will jump up to the #1 Seed
  11. S

    Football Cleveland County

    Latest news on that is the GC AD “Strongly” advised NG to finish out the year.
  12. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 8

    HT won last year. I personally think they will have the best player on the field with #4. I am biased about that because he played with our kids in MS and is still good friends with a lot of our kids, but he is a good player. However I was impressed with the BC QB. He doesn’t have a lot of...
  13. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 8

    Me either
  14. S

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 8

    It really probably is going to be competitive, all jokes (and there can be a lot of them) aside
  15. S

    KTC BROADCASTING

    Is that East Gaston at 24? 😂😂😂😂
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Coleman-Williams heads to locker room after injury in 1st half of Georgia vs. Alabama, cleared to return