Recent content by StormsBrewing

  1. StormsBrewing

    Shelby vs Lincolnton

    I know anything can happen in a rivalry game, but I'd take Shelby by 10-14 points in this game.
  2. StormsBrewing

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    I think a lot of this comes down to whether or not they can learn from the two close losses against Shelby and Burns and put it all together against Lincolnton. I don't think we get a bye first round, but could see us bumping up enough to host a first round game before getting on the road.
  3. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Had to take a beat to make sure I didn’t react to emotionally. Hats off to Burns for making the plays when they needed them. I’m more convinced now than ever that this team is a state champion contender this year. West Lincoln is on the clock!
  4. StormsBrewing

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Thank you, we found out SC wasn't a fraud Friday, but now we get to see how they respond to losing a close slobberknocker like they did last week against a pretty daggum good Burns ball team.
  5. StormsBrewing

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Glad I am not the only one struggling with that one
  6. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Cramer Cherryville EG Lincolnton
  7. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    Absolutely, also looked like a lot of cramping going on by our players in the 4th quarter. I did not see that coming on a crisp fall night like last night. I wonder what happened there?
  8. StormsBrewing

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 6

    Shelby:21 Cramer:14 Final
  9. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    That was a tough loss, Shelby is a great team. Wish we could run that back with both teams healthy. Good luck to Shelby the rest of the way. On to Lawndale.
  10. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    How am I supposed to get any work done today when I keep drifting off to thoughts of this game tonight? I'm not normally an anxious person, but I can't focus with the level of excitement for this game. Lets go Storm! (please don't be fools gold)
  11. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    *Crickets*
  12. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    Bulldogs Warriors Wolves Storm
  13. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    I can't tell you how excited I am to watch an actual football game take place this Friday against Shelby. Win or lose, I can't wait to see if this team is for real or just beat bad teams.
  14. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    Yeah, and if yall play at Highland prepare to catch a contact high sitting in the stands
  15. StormsBrewing

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    Burns Shelby Lincolnton SC
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon's Kelly Graves reacts to Dana Altman retirement: 'He's had a hell of a career'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers