Recent content by storm1507

  1. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good Sunday morning everyone I've been staying busy during the week and working on the hiking shelter every Saturday. I haven't watched a single play (live) of any football game this season. We'll take next Saturday off from working and hopefully complete it the following Saturday...
  2. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning everyone. I've been busy and did not see or hear the first play of the FB game. I was on top of Pine Mountain helping construct one of our hiking shelters. However, since I woke up at 3:30 I am watching the replay now. So far it looks like we will be using a lot of short...
  3. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    My Dad has had 3 knee replacements. Before his second one I asked his doctor what I needed to do to prevent knee issues. He said "it's easy, no running, no jumping". When I started to open my mouth with a question he interrupted "No running, no jumping. You can walk, swim, bike, hike...
  4. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning everyone Just a quick check in. I'm still remodeling the place at the lake and haven't spent much time at home this month. Back down to the lake tomorrow after church. I can't keep up with the Mitchell drama....ugh. Have a good one.
  5. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good to see I'm not the young gun of the group now.... welcome BC. I got back from a 2 day hike of 18 miles up in the SE KY mountains yesterday. We were blessed with the timing of the rain. It couldn't have worked out better. Back down to the lake for more remodeling after church today...
  6. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning everyone. I've been back down to the lake the last few days. Mostly remodeling but I did wake up at 4am one morning and had all the kitchen/dining room stuff to move out by lunchtime... including tearing out the cabinets. I made good progress by daylight so jumped in the boat...
  7. storm1507

    Jaxon Kohler will meet with UK this week per his father

    Geez, time to break out the ignore button again.
  8. storm1507

    OT: If you could erase one moment from Sports History

    UK vs UCLA NCAA championship game....1975
  9. storm1507

    August is the month we get football. Lets talks expectations.

    I'm looking forward to seeing an offensive line that lives up to the hype and gives our guys room/time to do something.
  10. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning everyone I finally have a chance to catch up here a bit. It's been busy . Dad and I went to the lake and fished and caught a little. But, we mainly worked remodeling 2 little bedrooms (old single wide) into one bigger. Tore down the wall, refloored 1/2 the trailer. I got...
  11. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    My buddy was talking while I was videoing. Volume up and you can hear the snake pretty good.
  12. storm1507

    Play-calling this season !!

    I'm about 10 years behind you but I understand. I plan to enjoy this season, but not get too excited or expect great things....just yet.
  13. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Here's a wildlife picture for you BBUK for those nice words of encouragement. I was hiking with an older buddy 76 (I tend to hang out with older gentlemen) and he walked up on this. I heard "woah" and he was instantly on my side of the road. He said he was trying to shield me. lol. I wish...
  14. storm1507

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    So sorry to hear Austin. Prayers for you and the rest of the family.
  15. storm1507

    Defense is the key

    Is that a statistical fact or "seems to"? I would be interested in seeing those numbers for the last 15 or so years.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act