Recent content by storkreb

  1. storkreb

    I don’t have any confidence in him switching and cannot stand what is happening with the games...

    I don’t have any confidence in him switching and cannot stand what is happening with the games these kids are playing. But that info is pretty reliable considering where I heard it from
  2. storkreb

    I heard we matched the $2.5 million for the kid who committed to SMU who hasn’t signed all of...

    I heard we matched the $2.5 million for the kid who committed to SMU who hasn’t signed all of the papers. Didn’t want to post that on the MB
  3. storkreb

    Rebel photographer Bruce?

    Rebel photographer Bruce?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set