No, you actually said Cal had missed the tournament 6 times in his first 13 years, but you neglected to tell the full scope, so I happily provided it for you. One had a significantly better first 13 years.l, and it wasn't Hurley.
What resources did Memphis and Umass have that were better?
At...
Cal made the tournament by his 4th season at UMASS. Also took then to an E* and F4. Was hired by the NBA. Then went to Memphis and turned them around. Then did the same at UK.
Prior to this year, what did Hurley accomplish?
Who's record you like best?
I think he's just one of those people that takes the extreme pessimistic approach, so that they can never really be let down. If we suck or are mediocre, they can say, "see, I told you we would be a let down." Then he can pound his chest and act like he truly knew. Then they don't have to feel...
Not at all. I have stated numerous times I don't know most of the facts or evidence. Mine is just based off first impressions of what is publicly known.
I do think the evidence that is publicly known likely suggests he knew. Prima facie means at first glance or first impression. That is the...
I don't know either. Never claimed to. I have literally said I know very little of the facts here. However, depending on if they can prove this or not, they would have a valid claim to pursue if so. That's been my whole point. The evidence will ultimately dictate this claim. I am just pointing...
Where was the gun before it got in the shooters hand? Where was the gun when Miller was driving the car? Sure sounds like it was in his exclusive control, and he brought it to the shooter after being texted for it. That makes it solely in his control leading up to the shooting. The fact that the...
I seem to know a bit more than you.
Also, can you point to where I said it was res ipsa? Or did I say it was a possible option for them to explore if others weren't as strong? You wouldn't need to lie about what I said if you were comfortable with your claims. Unless of course, you just don't...
Depends on if they are already defined or not in the statute, or how they have been interpreted in precedent.
Lol, no, courts generally don't throw out definitions for Webster's. 🤣