Recent content by Stone_Cold

  1. S

    Hiring Rich Rod is like remarrying your ex….

    you married a gal we said 'no thanks' to. Wouldn't even entertain him as our head coach.
  2. S

    Has Rich Rod improved as a coach or will it be more of the same?

    who knows, but at least RR is entertaining versus the boring losing Neal Brown. I like Gibson, so I hope he does well. Can't root against him, unless they are playing WV. But I see he's already begging for a game.
  3. S

    Let this sink in. . .

    a conversation with yourself?
  4. S

    Either way, this board should be hopping later tonight. 🤣🤣🤣

    looks like someone can't find their way to the board.
  5. S

    The thundering Herd....

    do better with your smack
  6. S

    The thundering Herd....

    heard you were known as Hawk Tua Boy.
  7. S

    The thundering Herd....

  8. S

    First of the First Four Out….not bad 😂

    111 out of 111 bracketlogists had wvu in. Wasnt just Lunardi. They need to make changes. I would rather see more runner up smaller conference teams getting in
  9. S

    Ohio State Buckeyes = NATIONAL Champions

    99.9999999999% of all fans would take national championship over conference championship.
  10. S

    First of the First Four Out….not bad 😂

    1-12 against quad 1 doesn't deserve to get in. I'd rather see a runner-up from smaller conference. UNC AD makes an extra $104k with Unc making the tournament. Rigged
  11. S

    First of the First Four Out….not bad 😂

    ESPiN touted the SEC to the point that a 10 loss Kentucky team gets a 3? Michigan is big10 runner-up and conference champ and they get a 5?
  12. S

    First of the First Four Out….not bad 😂

    14 of the 16 SEC teams in? The 14th team gets 9 seed? I'd rather see some smaller conference runner-ups get in than a 14th place SEC team that is 6-12 in conference play. It's broken
  13. S

    congrats King

  14. S

    Another bad day for the farmer

    says the fan of a school suing Pitt for canceling a game during covid. Money must be tight at marshall. #Poors
  15. S

    Another bad day for the farmer

    Don't get me wrong. I think Ohio State is playing the best and will most likely win it. But I'm just listing out who I'm pulling for. If I was betting, I'd put my $$ on the Buckeyes. I had to dig deep into my hate gene to determine the ranking of these 4. Took a bit of soul searching.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips