Recent content by Stneumann83

  1. Stneumann83

    Match Notes for Oregon State

    Do you know if this is this available on Fubo Tv?
  2. Stneumann83

    Compelling Show!

  3. Stneumann83

    Compelling Show!

    Wow. There you go. I knew you had it in you. Hope you feel better now 😂😂😂. MAGA!
  4. Stneumann83

    Compelling Show!

    Sure did the first time around.
  5. Stneumann83

    Compelling Show!

    Marjorie Taylor Greene? Not sure if the Congresswoman managed time trying to defend Joe Paterno by producing this video…. Relax, I get your sarcasm, but out of curiosity, did you by any chance believe the Trump Russia collusion story? See I bet you did. Probably can’t wait to just vote for Joe...
  6. Stneumann83

    Compelling Show!

    I had trouble sleeping early this morning. Came out to the living room, turned on the TV to bring up an old Penn State game on YouTube. The first thing I see is this video l linked above. At first I thought it was going to be a Paterno hit piece. However it was far from that. If what this man...
  7. Stneumann83

    Penn State - Wisconsin, 2023, Dual Thread

    Haines going to work early.
  8. Stneumann83

    Help Penn State pick their Whiteout game

    Agreed! And a more worthy opponent than Rutgers.
  9. Stneumann83

    OSU Blog-Rutgers a Bad Addition to the B1G

    I personally enjoy rutgers in the big ten. I like to travel to watch conference games and have been to rutgers three times since you guys joined for wrestling football and basketball. Beats the hell out driving to Minnesota Nebraska or Wisconsin.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas