Recent content by stevepp

  1. S

    How one 60 year UK fan sees the program today

    I was not a fan of the kneeling incident but that was not why I am displeased with the direction of the UK basketball program under Calipari. I see the position as head coach as having the primary responsibility of coaching. Specifically in game coaching. This is an area that I have never been...
  2. S

    If UK shut it down for the year for Covid, your reaction?

    A this point how much further can Calipari fall in one season. I'm sure he will still get handsomely paid however. I haven't done the math, but how much is he getting paid per win this year. I'd be surprised if it was under a million per game....and that includes Morehead State. Right now...
  3. S

    Man I love Coach Cal!!!!

    I like that every game is one step closer to him hanging it up.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.