Recent content by steveo358

  1. S

    Honda's 3A/3AA Championship Game Predictions

    Appears to me you are going to be 56-6
  2. S

    Charlotte Catholic Defeats Havelock 28-14 Congrats CC

    This was Western Alamances banner Friday nite that they ran through. KARMA
  3. S

    Charlotte Catholic Defeats Havelock 28-14 Congrats CC

    Yea he broke his brothers records 2 weeks ago
  4. S

    Catholic 33 JM Robinson 15

    I also saw those highlights, and was what I was basing my score on. I did see a sun valley? video that they looked better on. They looked strong in that video. Cant wait till Saturday. The 12th man will be there in full force.
  5. S

    Charlotte Catholic Defeats Havelock 28-14 Congrats CC

    Yes I watched them also, Still think this team is better and more balanced.
  6. S

    Charlotte Catholic Defeats Havelock 28-14 Congrats CC

    Also the best Havelock I have ever been able to watch. They are balanced, Offense, Defense. They do their job. But as said, anyone can win on any given day.
  7. S

    Havelock

    Yea, If Havelock plays like they did last nite, Catholic is gonna have their hands full.
  8. S

    Havelock @ Western Alamance

    That QB is a top notch player. Loved watching him play. He is hard to get ahold of.
  9. S

    Charlotte Catholic Defeats Havelock 28-14 Congrats CC

    After watching the Havelock Western Alamance game and looking at every catholic video I could see, Catholic better bring their A game. If they aren't careful, it will become a blowout fast. Havelock 47, Catholic 7
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'