Recent content by Sterling Warrior

  1. Sterling Warrior

    WB6 week 8 preview

    UT over Moline 35-28 Galesburg over Rocky 58-21 Sterling over Quincy 48-34 all high scoring games Is there no D in the WB6?
  2. Sterling Warrior

    What Happened to Phillips?

    I still can’t get over the two back to back years Sterling made it to the semi finals finally beating some CCL schools to get there which almost never happens of course Phillips a CPL school was at their peak. It just had to be that particular time frame and it still chaps my *** to this day. lol
  3. Sterling Warrior

    MORRIS 33. SYCAMORE 0 Final

    Morris seems to be the real deal this year. Damn.
  4. Sterling Warrior

    Sterling- Geneseo

    Good game! My 31-28 prediction came really close, I underscored each team by only 3 points, although I think Sterling could have won this game by 2 more scores
  5. Sterling Warrior

    Why Does the Illinois Media Poll Suck

    Max preps updates the next day and I feel they are more acurate anyway
  6. Sterling Warrior

    WB6 week 7 preview

    I think the Galesburg- Quincy game has the better chance to light up the scoreboard because as you said Quincy has had no defense and Galesburg literally has no defense, if you throw out the Limestone game, they have given up an average of 48 points a game. Geneseo scored 58 on them and Sterling...
  7. Sterling Warrior

    So its fair to say ALL rankings in illinois is totally based on ccl blue? Bc the latest max prep state rankings are dumb

    I think Max Preps is pretty accurate for 5-A even though it’s funny to see a 2-4 team ranked #1 My only disagreement is Good Stem Academy ranked 10th and Chicago Morgan Park #5 Neither team has really played anyone but mostly CPL teams and have each lost one. Correct me if I’m wrong, maybe I...
  8. Sterling Warrior

    Sterling- Geneseo

    Score predictions? I’m having a hard time this year trying to decide the outcome. Geneseo has lost to Moline and UT, two teams Sterling has beat. Sterlings only loss coming from Metamora in week 1 Sterlings defense is what’s worried me giving up a lot of yards and points the last two weeks, but...
  9. Sterling Warrior

    WB6 week 6 recap

    Yeah, and of course the years Sterling made back to back semi final appearances we got to the semis only having to beat 1 CCL team then in the semi final game we get the one year Chicago Philips a public leauge school was a power house. Today they sit like 0-6 what are the odds.
  10. Sterling Warrior

    WB6 week 6 recap

    Yeah, I’ll say Moline, Quincy, and even UT that play in 7A will probably only win one game at the most. Sterling and Geneseo have better chances playing in the smaller divisions so I don’t think your characterization of the entire WB 6 takes an early out is totally accurate. Especially with 7 or...
  11. Sterling Warrior

    WB6 week 6 recap

    Do you care to elaborate? Why does the expanded playoffs have anything to do with WB6 post season?
  12. Sterling Warrior

    WB6 week 6 recap

    Respect to Hammond Morton. Damn good 2-4 football team. Do they play better ball in Indiana? that was a fun game to watch! Lots of action!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football How a 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Calling my shot: Predictions for Arizona State, LSU, Oklahoma, SMU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech for elite 2028 recruits