Recent content by step.eng69

  1. step.eng69

    Very disappointing Adidas clothing

    It's Ted Kwalick....scaned for picture.
  2. step.eng69

    Very disappointing Adidas clothing

    It's Ted Kwalick....scanned for picture.
  3. step.eng69

    Beaver Stadium reconstruction thread

    I'm very impressed NittLion, Tom
  4. step.eng69

    Beaver Stadium reconstruction thread

    Thought I'd share this article with you from my monthly 2026 Steel Construction . Link...
  5. step.eng69

    Thoughts on Temple game?

    Now that is very 'cool'.
  6. step.eng69

    Oh How We’ve Grown

    so did I, Nitt 😲
  7. step.eng69

    Are you ready...

    I'm truly sad to hear about your health issues hindering your game attendance, Barron. I have similar circumstances; my wife hasn't been able to attend a game for the last 4-yrs and myself maybe three openers since 2022. I'll be taking full retirement in a couple of months and my proposed outlay...
  8. step.eng69

    College Football

  9. step.eng69

    Butter or Margarine?

    How about 'Diane Lane' @fairgambit She lives rent free in fair's mind. Great movie by the way
  10. step.eng69

    2027 Ticket Prices

    Remember when all season parking was $40 now it's $192 😔 I doubt there is a fee for 'General Parking' PSUrosco, when I had H.C. parking at the softball field I didn't have to cough-up an additional donation. Have a great Monday psurosco.......... “Reality continues to ruin my life.” ― Bill...
  11. step.eng69

    2027 Ticket Prices

    Prosco, I give one NLC donation for reserved parking + $192 for season parking. I believe the parking donation is tax deductible, but seat contributions aren't. I give another NCL seat Contribution + fees
  12. step.eng69

    2027 Ticket Prices

    It was a 'catch 22' for Kar and me. In 2000 due to the south expansion, we had 6 tickets in the new south up high seats. Two in row AA & 4 in SHU, four of our grandkids were old enough to attend the games. by around 2010 our oldest grandkids were off to college, some were playing HS sports, etc...
  13. step.eng69

    2027 Ticket Prices

    Hey dude, Our 2027 season ticket prices did not include $192 parking & the $1,000 parking contribution. In a previous post I mentioned: "I wouldn't be surprised to see reserved parking increase from $1,000 to $2,500 by 2028 or 2029 to accommodate the west side club seats." Years ago, I...
  14. step.eng69

    2027 Ticket Prices

    I wouldn't be surprised to see reserved parking increase from $1,000 to $2,500 by 2028 or 2029 to accommodate the west side club seats. I mentioned in another post, I paid $2,000 for reserved parking up until a few years ago.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tosh Lupoi reveals why Cal changed play callers during loss to UNLV
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5