Recent content by stateguy

  1. S

    Mizzou’s defense was very impressive

    what do you consider a short pass? The target was 15 yards downfield. I'm not saying that's a bomb downfield but don't think it's a short pass either
  2. S

    How the turntables...

    Nike was just removed from the S&P 500 isn't correct - they were removed from the S&P 100, but still considered a big deal to some Link
  3. S

    10:27

    Time of possession on our final drive that resulted in no points. Bunch of penalties helped but damn that was a time consuming drive
  4. S

    We’re almost a complete football team

    outside of DL not getting pressure, you have to feel pretty good about this game I was really surprised that the good guys looked so much faster.
  5. S

    Come on Rory! …

    smug a*#hole I always thought that was Rory
  6. S

    Worst ref call in State history (topic from the pay board)...

    That BYU game was horrible I will put up LaBrandon Toefield scoring for lsu in 2000 went he dropped the ball at the 1 yard line. Game went to OT where we lost. Sidetrack - got to know Toefield's HS coach years later. Didn't make up for it
  7. S

    Softball for Mississippi State fans and Ole Miss haters

    and as someone above predicted Oregon - did fall to St Mary's
  8. S

    Merry Christmas- Anybody get anything cool?

    Cow bell silencer - always used an old beer can huggy. thread the clanger thru the hole in bottom and fits perfect inside the bell
  9. S

    DK Metcalf takes a swing at a fan in the stands

    espn story as of this morning is saying it was a "shove" Read what the webpage address says I read article last night and pretty sure it said "closed fist punch"
  10. S

    Walk and Talk

    this says it well the arrogance Ark fans have is something to see
  11. S

    Walk and Talk

    I have some serious hate for upig and their redneck asses Anyway, that's part of why I love looking for this whiny *****'s walk and talk after we beat them Enjoy walk and talk
  12. S

    If A&M wins at LSU it will be the first time since 1994

    Vandy had not beat them in 36 years Seems appropriate that A&M should win in BR Of course, me typing that just assured that lsu will win Side note - tigerdroppings scoreboard is a great read after lsu losses
  13. S

    Lane Kiffin is

    Vaught didn’t coach against Bryant much considering how long they coached Google AI says Vaught only coached against Bama 6 times while Bryant was there. The wiki page of bama ole miss has 7 games, AI doesn’t include sugar bowl I guess from 1933 season to 1965 season, they only had 1 regular...
  14. S

    Flashback to the last time Tennessee played in Starkville

    I remember watching that game thinking "thank god they quit giving Patterson the ball." There was a big chunk of the game where it seemed like they forgot he was on the team.
  15. S

    Ally freaking Perry.

    Who was the #1 they beat last year? I remember a win against a highly ranked team but wouldn’t have said it was #1
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set