Recent content by statedogg1

  1. S

    OT: Will remote work as it is stay around?

    If you have tried to buy anything in the past year, I don't think you can argue that productivity is in the tank. Its an unsustainable situation. Maybe remote work is OK in some situations, but overall its less productive. I understand remote working isn't the only contributor to the empty...
  2. S

    My plan to combat NIL......

    I agree, to me its a zero sum game for the alumni. Between my BC contribution and seats I already give what i consider to be my fair share. I am fine if that amount gets divided up between NIL, BC, and MSU. But passing the buck to me isn't an option.
  3. S

    Resurfacing tennis courts

    That seems really cheap. We just finished a project building 6 courts and the surfacing cost was $9,100 each court. If it is concrete courts, those are post tensioned slabs. There is no cutting and patching without X-raying the slab to locate tendons. PT concrete last a really long time, but...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season
  5. 05 On3 Football Crain & Cone release updated college football power rankings ahead of Week 6