Recent content by statedogg

  1. S

    Somebody please tell me the secret squirrel handshake....

    I've called them 3 times and they fix it and then next time i try, same thing.
  2. S

    Just a gut feeling, but I think we are better than 50% to get Patterson & Bumphis now

    Just a gut feeling, but I think we are better than 50% to get Patterson & Bumphis now nm
  3. S

    How do you rate Byrne's

    I agree, plus he is a consensus top 5 coordinator. I see huge upside.
  4. S

    Mullen

    It looks like the flights to gainsville and tulsa never left.
  5. S

    A case for Mullen or Wilson.

    Some people seem to think that we can't afford to take a chance on a coordinator at this point. While I would like to get PetersEn or Whittingham I feel OK with either Mullen or Wilson for the following reasons. 1. Both guys have been around two of the most successful coaches in the game for...
  6. S

    I am ready to lock it in.

    I'd be excited about graham and gus, but don't want Tulsa's DC. I would think either of UCONN defensive coaches could be had, and would round out an outstanding trio.
  7. S

    For the Graham fans...

    Uconn always has a strong defense. Hughes was at Memphis 98-00, and Orlando is single so he may not mind the big move? Graham has been on my wishlist all along, but I worry about playing defense, so I would need a bigger resume at DC than Keith Patterson at Tulsa.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast