Recent content by starkville

  1. S

    Olive Branch vs Petal FG try

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl5l8rrP-aM Watch theplace kickerget hit.
  2. S

    In honor of bamassippi, I felt I should I describe my experience at a Southern game last year.

    In honor of bamassippi, I felt I should I describe my experience at a Southern game last year. USM hasn't beaten a ranked team since 2003 TCU. USM hasn't beaten a BCS school that finished with a winning record since 1991!
  3. S

    Junction Cam

    5,000 wristbands are gone to Students already. Only selling 9500 tomorrow.
  4. S

    How many people live in Starkville if you include the university?

    City is around 25,000 MSU willalmost be22,000 this year </p>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma stuns Texas in Red River Rivalry thriller -- and recruits, flip targets are fired up about the Sooners
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Drew Mestemaker shined and Oklahoma State has momentum with 4-star quarterback: 'They definitely took a big step'