Recent content by StalkingPoon

  1. S

    "The Driver" gets called out

    Their names are both in the article on 3rdand57. One was a Bear all the way and the other was State until Scott came along and 17'ed it up.
  2. S

    "The Driver" gets called out

    I mean this was from 05-07 when I saw it happening. I wish I would've has the brains at the age of 16 to point it out. So I doubt much could come out of something from 6-8 years ago, but I was just saying he definitely does some dirty stuff.
  3. S

    "The Driver" gets called out

    You know, "special incentives". Free trips to games, random mid week trips to eat and watch practices in Oxford, cash filled envelopes, free booze, basically whatever you needed to enjoy yourseld. Just your basic stuff. In all actuality most of the guys thought he was a creeper and hardly would...
  4. S

    "The Driver" gets called out

    I've read this page for a long time but have never posted. This however hit home for me. I've witnessed how low down an dirty Scott Lindsey is first hand on multiple occasions. Especially with a couple high profile recruits from Kosy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida