Recent content by sstark46

  1. S

    Women's Recruiting Updates Thread: Hawks land commitment from one of nation's top lightweights, Ryleigh Sturgill

    Haven't heard much of Jaclyn's recruitment, though she's one I hoped we would go hard after. Any interest between her and Iowa?
  2. S

    PREVIEW: Trio of past/present Hawkeyes set for Final X wrestle-offs on Friday

    Weird second match for Welker. Not a lot of action in that one. Hoping she gets to her offense more in match three
  3. S

    NEWS: Skye Realin granted medical waiver, Victor Voinovich denied for 2026-27 season

    I love Luft but glad Realin got another year. Genuine title threat at her weight, helps our chances at taking back the team title
  4. S

    ARTICLE: 2026-27 women's roster breakdown

    Thanks - I must've missed (or forgotten) the Alivia White news
  5. S

    ARTICLE: 2026-27 women's roster breakdown

    No Alivia White at 207? Are we thinking either Welker or Simon wrestles 207 with the other taking 180?
  6. S

    RAF

    you are just the worst
  7. S

    PREVIEW/THREAD: Five current + one future Hawkeye(s) to compete at U20 World Championships

    Absolute masterclass in positioning and patience. Very excited that she's a Hawk
  8. S

    PREVIEW/THREAD: Five current + one future Hawkeye(s) to compete at U20 World Championships

    I assume that between Solorio, Dias, Murphy, and Emilie Gonzalez, we'll have 103 and 110 covered
  9. S

    Recruiting….

  10. S

    Recruiting….

    Regular Cap'n Crunch is so much better without the Crunch Berries. I can't imagine eating just a bowl of the berries
  11. S

    Matt McDonough University of Iowa Athletic Hall of Fame

    That loss to Delgado stung, but led to one of my favorite Carver memories. I was a student at the time and I always sat in the floor seats right off the side of the mat on the visitor's side. It was always fun there as we would talk smack to the opposing wrestlers as they were warming up...
  12. S

    Ferrari rumor

    jfc you cannot be serious with this
  13. S

    Ferrari rumor

    Weren't you an apologist for his first round of similar allegations?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida