Recent content by sroyus

  1. S

    Hi I read your reply. It’s great that you’re here and providing your perspective! I LOVE...

    Hi I read your reply. It’s great that you’re here and providing your perspective! I LOVE Barcelona. Of all the great food I ate there, this place was the best! Ever been? The food in Spain is excellent. And in Catalonia, even better. Along with Galicia and much of the north. And Andalusia...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade