Recent content by sr108

  1. S

    Looking ahead

    Really? NIL equals talent, sure didn’t look like we were more talented than Wisconsin. Other than Koby and Rojas, who are the blue chip talents on this team? Certainly not the running backs, the WRs were average yesterday. Wisconsin had no trouble covering our vaunted TE room. The corners...
  2. S

    Matt Campbell’s hat is a problem

    PSU should be better than 7th IMO.
  3. S

    Looking ahead

    He’s gone, done deal, sealed his own fate when he told everyone that he had the best players and best coaching staff that he had since being named head coach. Then lost to UCLA and Northwestern. Don’t understand why everyone keeps bringing him up. Criticize Campbell all you want but it’s not his...
  4. S

    Don't blame Campbell

    This is true. It’s not the stadium, it’s the players in the stadium.
  5. S

    Matt Campbell’s hat is a problem

    I don’t think the problem is that we hired Campbell, the problem is he was hired way too late. Kraft also blew way too much potential NIL money on a stadium renovation that added too many nose bleed seats that will be hard to fill.
  6. S

    '26 Week 4 CFB games thread (9/25, /26), excluding PSU

    Being able to run the ball will be important. NW could not stop the Indiana running game.
  7. S

    What are your concerns for today vs Wisconsin?

    I’m hoping my flow max allows an uninterrupted stream during the game.
  8. S

    What are your concerns for today vs Wisconsin?

    Agree, I think you want their qb to throw, rather than scramble in passing situations. He’s not real accurate. The challenge will be to shut down their designated QB run game. I like that we have Rojas and now a healthy Tasch. I’m not as concerned regarding Koby. He will be missed but we have a...
  9. S

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    Peoples has not looked that great either IMO. I want the best guy period. Ultimately, we need to have faith the coaches want that as well.
  10. S

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    Sure, right fire him after one year, that’s brilliant.
  11. S

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    I know who Rulli is. And while I am kind of rooting for the guys that stayed to do well, I want the best guy at each position to play. Bottom line on the running back issue. It has been underwhelming at best and From watching some of the film breakdowns available on podcasts, it’s not entirely...
  12. S

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    I think there is some truth to what you say regarding Fans rooting for Martin. And reading between the lines, it appears that Martin is not practicing up to par for what ever reason. If that’s the case, he won’t see the field under Campbell. With that said, I have been underwhelmed with both...
  13. S

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    Running Back and Edge Rusher seem to be the two biggest deficiencies of this team. Regardless, they are fun to watch. Rocco is the real deal, Rojas is playing like an elite Linebacker and we have two shut down cornerbacks. I realize we haven’t played anyone, but this team is fun to watch so far.
  14. S

    Film Study - Becht vs. Temple

    Rocco lighting it up so far. Will be interesting to see how he does vs Big Ten defenses.
  15. S

    Official ‘26 PSU - Temple game thread

    These are exhibition games, everyone needs to relax. This would include the fans after last week’s game that were encouraged, and the fans after today’s game that think the sky is falling. This includes the Franklin fans rooting for failure and the Franklin detractors hoping that Campbell is the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Texas QB Arch Manning, mother star in new Humann commercial
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer on Michigan offense: 'It's a train wreck right now'