There are no reasons Rutgers should continue on with football. Use the football funding for cancer research, and bolster other academic areas.. Rutgers will not recover from this loss.
Wake is a small, academically minded university. No surprise they didn’t travel to the game. On tv the attendance at the Gator Bowl today looked thin, at best.
Don’t you worry, I’ll be back the next time there is important news you should hear but don’t want to. I’ll keep my eye on this story and report back with any further developments. I’ll keep you up to speed on the trials of your Athletic Department. Some of you would be well served to listen to...
I brought the truth to this conversation that was uncovered by excellent investigative journalism. Those journalists were driven by a passion to uncover unethical use of taxpayers money. Based on all the deflecting of those facts you’ve all done in this thread, the “regulars” on this board have...