Recent content by Spur Crazy

  1. S

    OT - Hybrid vehicles

    I may have to purchase a new vehicle soon (11 year old car is starting to have more and more issues). Trying to determine if hybrid is the way I want to go. I realize it's unlikely to recoup the extra initial expense through savings on gas. The hybrids of some of the makes/models I'm looking at...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team cap becomes law
  3. 03 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 4 college football action
  5. 05 College Football Playoff Joel Klatt reveals updated 12-team College Football Playoff bracket after Week 4