Recent content by sptiger11

  1. S

    Moderna Vaccine

    As I understand it, the main ingredients for the Covid vaccines are very similar to other existing vaccines, leading most to say that there isn’t much concern for long-term side effects. So while we can’t truly know until we’ve all been vaccinated for years I guess there doesn’t seem to be much...
  2. S

    OT: Should I get the COVID vaccine?

    Yes. Excellent protection from getting the virus, and very good data that even if you still get it yours will be a very mild case, even with the new variants. The chance of hospitalization or death goes to near-zero from what I have seen. Also, the more people who get it, the quicker the masks...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida