Recent content by Spring Road

  1. S

    Pac 12 worried about BYU to BIG 12

    Where the Trojans going? SEC? Not
  2. S

    Almost That Time

    You are correct Giles is young. Future could be bright. NOTE could be. Many things need to happen and take place.
  3. S

    acc

    You shall see. Oklahoma and KU to Big of Course. Texas will join SEC . Dunno team 16.
  4. S

    acc

  5. S

    acc

  6. S

    Cole Beck

    Bburg fan here. I like my Gi les peeps also. You really want to say what happened at that game. I doubt it. I was embarrassed. I think you seem to know GIles pounded our *** for what. 6 years straight That is a proud bunch over there. Never have I heard them say much bad about the Bruins...
  7. S

    Cole Beck

  8. S

    Worst school to coach?

    Not one of those sports brings national interest prune!
  9. S

    Worst school to coach?

    Fort Chiswell
  10. S

    Galax-narrows

    Galax indeed pounds the rock
  11. S

    Big crowd expected at Narrows

    Dude you need bottle vagisil. And now!
  12. S

    Big crowd expected at Narrows

    Dunno I live in Montgomery county dimrod!
  13. S

    Big crowd expected at Narrows

    Still eating skin?
  14. S

    Well GIles has another solid season

    A blower is only as good as his flute. Blow one band member.
  15. S

    Take a beating with class.

    Damn dude your pecker envy for GIles is loser ville!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida