Recent content by Split Shot

  1. S

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    Thank you BWFight for your time and effort. Great write up.
  2. S

    Big Ten Wrestling Championships move to neutral site

    Pittsburgh Philadelphia, Harrisburg Erie Allentown Altoona
  3. S

    ONO

    I don't think it is behind a pay wall. I just watched it and I'm not a subscriber.
  4. S

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Does anyone on this forum believe this guy is insurable by any insurance company/agency any where? If so, how much would you guess his yearly premium would be? I would put a little money that he is also a uninsured motorist and any injuries or carnage caused by this fool will not be covered by...
  5. S

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Final X or Juneteenth ?
  6. S

    '26 USA U23 Nationals, 5/29-31, thread

    This is just a guess, but I bet Tom McAndrew could help you with that.
  7. S

    Is Kask hurt?

    We don't know. I should say I don't know.
  8. S

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    Maybe or maybe not. The first time a wrestler is losing by more than 15 points, or for that matter 8 points and time is running out, he then decides he is too hurt to continue and he/she MFF out. I know that would not be sportsman like, but they will for sure try this.
  9. S

    Coaching Carousel

    Maybe one of their Women's Basketball players. They seem to be getting it done.
  10. S

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    Yeah, I agree he is a liar. But in all honesty, that it absolutely the best thing you can say about that guy. You are being gracious.
  11. S

    2026 B1G Tourney Session IV Thread

    Or Casey Cunningham.
  12. S

    PSU latest dual win

    I agree!! In addition, update/refresh the guy with the infectious laugh talking about Iowa not recruiting Star or Brooks. It never gets old.
  13. S

    Women's NCAA Championships hub - preview/thread (and more)

    She may be struggling with a injury. right?
  14. S

    Website issue

    Something of a Renaissance Man if you will.
  15. S

    No tailgating

    It does sometimes get a little out of hand, however not nearly as bad as when kegs were permitted in the parking lots. They would drink the beer and then have keg throwing competitions.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.