Recent content by spiderpig

  1. S

    MAC Conference Play Week 1

    Like I said, TC hasn't been in close ones in a month...Asheville wins 23-21
  2. S

    MAC Conference Play Week 1

    Simmons has TC winning by 20. They may but they haven't played a meaningful game in a month. I hope that gives Asheville a chance.
  3. S

    Enka 4-0?

    I heard one of the Enka playmakers suffered an injury last night..hope it's not too bad
  4. S

    J.M. Robinson vs A.C. Reynold’s

    Understood...I just remember back when Owen could absolutely compete with them. Maybe that time is coming back around
  5. S

    J.M. Robinson vs A.C. Reynold’s

    With the way Owen and ACR are trending, maybe it's time to renew the rivalry. I'm sure ACR wants to get Robinson off their achedule
  6. S

    MAC Week 3 Predictions

    Guys we're talking CREST here. We may have some pretty talented players but they have freaks. You watch their D on film and there are no holes to attack. And we have struggled against power runs. I really like this years Asheville squad but this is a tall task.
  7. S

    MAC Week 2 Predictions

    Asheville may be a pretty good football team, but they will be underdogs in 4 out of their next 5 games. DB this week has over 2300 students and holds Tennessee records for winning percentage.
  8. S

    Mountain 8 2026

    Can we get a score update?
  9. S

    MAC Week 1 Predictions

    Asheville is better, with last year's group now being a year older, bigger and stronger. I thought ER had some weapons that are only going to get better. Unfortunately the Asheville D was down 2 starters. Hope they can return soon.
  10. S

    MAC Week 1 Predictions

    Asheville 26-6 at half
  11. S

    MAC Week 1 Predictions

    I have no clue when he will suit up, but looking forward to see him in person. With him on one side and Jams on the other...pick your poison
  12. S

    MAC 2026

    Asheville scored a lot and Brevard never did. We still made first scrimmage mistakes that have to be corrected. It's been about 4 years but we finally have the talent to platoon, and I think that will be important as the season progresses.
  13. S

    MAC 2026

    Yeah it was disappointing not seeing KK in action..not sure why or how long he is out
  14. S

    MAC 2026

    Asheville is young as well with sophomores and juniors throughout
  15. S

    MAC 2026

    Asheville is at Brevard
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade