Recent content by spiderhawk

  1. S

    Hecklinski should start vs. ISU to see how he does in that role

    I don I don't think this should be about being fair. I personally feel Hank gives us the best chance to win.
  2. S

    Still not a lock for the tournament.......

    We are in. Don’t worry it’s wasted energy.
  3. S

    VOTE: Which team wins the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP?

    More than likely the team that wins it’s next 2 games😉
  4. S

    So, are we rooting for Nebraska?

    Noooooooooooo!
  5. S

    ******Iowa vs USC Game Thread******

    No cap on face mask before interception and pick up the flag on a hit out of bounce. Home job for for sure.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act