Recent content by spectator38

  1. S

    Which game to see Friday night?

    Yeah one of those small 2a schools gave Crest all they could handle a few weeks ago. Just sayin.
  2. S

    Which game to see Friday night?

  3. S

    SP VS CONCORD

    I hate to be the one to tell all you Belmontans but your season is gonna end Friday night. I mean let's be real about it. Concord gonna take of business just like they did last year. I'm not even a Concord fan. I just know how you mighty midgets do around this time of the year. YOU GO HOME AND...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Big 12 programs working toward flipping defensive lineman Charles Egbo
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban links NIL, boosters to 33 college football coaches being fired after 2025-2026 season