Recent content by SouthSidePlumber52

  1. S

    CPL Pick’Em Week 6

    Kennedy vs Senn Our friend the ghost had a bit to say about mr Kennedy, but we all know how his story ended. And thats exactly what the Dawgs are gonna do to Kennedy has they roll to victory! and we all know the outcome of his "encounter" with Ms. Monroe as well....and it sounds itchy Senn...
  2. S

    CPL Pick’Em Week 3

    Dyett vs Butler I’ve never been on a diet and I don’t plan on it now. I can’t even spell diet. Maybe dyett is right. Who knows. Whoever named this team must really like taking care of their girl friends dog. I’ll take the Butler, Jimmy’s by 21. Catalyst Maria vs Fenger I used to biblically know...
  3. S

    CPL Pick’em Week 2

    Rauner vs Senn Rauner lost the election to the guy Blago tried to sell the senate seat too, and Blago is about to get let off the hook! Wow, sounds like the Dawgz are about to bring the hammer of justice down upon these political criminals. And they’re gonna show up an hour late to do it. Senn...
  4. S

    CPL Pick’em Week 9

    sorry this took me so long, due to my rampant alcoholism I was trying my hardest to detox before I retox and I knew I needed my full mental facilities for CPL pick em. Now that I have my trusty 12 pack in hand I am ready to go. CPL WEEK 9 GAME OF THE WEEK Kenwood vs payton Both teams are 8-0...
  5. S

    CPL Week 8 Pick’em

    Man all this rain has been really rough on pipes lately. I’ve been up to my elbows in work. I tell you some of these people are real dumb and over pay me to get all that funk out of their drains. But the garbage that I deal with is nowhere near as disgusting as the fact that all those CPS games...
  6. S

    CPL WEEK 7 PREDICTIONS

    Bogan vs Little Village If I know one thing about the little village neighborhood, is that Two things stand out. 1.) they have great tacos, 2.) they have a lot of gangbangers, and 3.) they have great tacos. I don’t know about you, but I think tacos are absolutely delicious. I would never eat a...
  7. S

    CPL Week 6 Predictions

    Young vs DuSable- I’m going to have to go with Young here, DuSable sounds French and we all know that they are a bunch of quitters. Fenger vs Roosevelt You fellas are right, Fenger does sound like finger, and we all know how important those are on Friday nights ;) Prosser vs CICS Ellison I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia