Recent content by SouthsideMC

  1. S

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special

    I got my upset pick rt and almost exact score! I said Mac attack 35-28 and the final was 34-28!
  2. S

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special

    I have no clue. I just go off of record LOL. I know not the best way, but still makes it fun for me
  3. S

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special

    I will take the Mac Attack Bishop Mac over Wheaton Academy in a shootout! Final Score will be 35-28 Mac
  4. S

    Feeto's Friday Upset

    Ohh. I was just going off of record and such. I do not go on Massey
  5. S

    Feeto's Friday Upset

    As the non-commissioner, I would say no, but I do not make the rules lol
  6. S

    Feeto's Friday Upset

    Give me the Porters of Lockport over the Boilermakers of Bradley. Final score will be 35-21 Porters
  7. S

    Homewood-Flossmoor 27. Lincoln-Way Central 38

    Massive upset. 28 unanswered against HF? That is impressive.
  8. S

    FRIDAY FEEEETO

    Give me the Indians of Lane Tech over Chicago Bulls
  9. S

    THURSDAY NIGHT FEETO (FEVER) AND FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

    This would be a big upset. LWW has not had to play 4 quarters yet and Lockport has not found the W column yet.
  10. S

    LORDDDDDDD I MISS FEETO.....

    Give me JCA over PC in the "Holy War"
  11. S

    Feeto not here so..........

    Ahh gotcha. So it does not take into account the current team. Uses old data to come up with outcomes until it gets present data to base it off of. I get it now. Thanks!
  12. S

    Feeto not here so..........

    Isn't that just a computer analysis? Seen videos and reports saying SHG is a state or bust type team this year, so sounded like an upset
  13. S

    Feeto not here so..........

    Fri: Moline over Rochester Sat: Lincoln-Way Central over Springfield Sacred Heart
  14. S

    Feeto's playoff upset quarterfinal edition

    I am taking St. Rita over Hersey
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit