Recent content by SouthOfI10

  1. S

    I think he was probably about 14 when he did it… he just turned 41 this month

    I think he was probably about 14 when he did it… he just turned 41 this month
  2. S

    Mississippi Seawolves

    When the original ECHL hockey team came to Biloxi in the mid 90s my oldest son won the contest to name the team…. Seawolves
  3. S

    Cristobal to Miami?

    Sounds like the Clemson AD is headed to Miami for the same job
  4. S

    Mullen to Virginia Tech.

    Wouldn’t be surprised to see Urban Meyer hire Mullen as OC in Jacksonville next year
  5. S

    Wonder if Football Scoop will be all over this?

    Florida Atlantic AD is one of the top candidates for the AD position at Miami…. Lanes old boss
  6. S

    The U is making a change

    The AD at Miami is terminated…. Going a new direction after getting beat by FSU…top two coaching choices are Cristobal and Kiffen per sources
  7. S

    Game Thread?

    Why didn’t Tulu travel?
  8. S

    Driving thru Miami just now and there .../

    Oh gosh I’m so sorry if I offended you… Is your family of Latin descent?? Did you grow up in Miami? Do you have a lot of family in South Florida? Well I do you so stick it up your butt….
  9. S

    If you’re the praying kind

    Prayers up tacodawg.... I had prostrate cancer surgery at 61.... it’s beatable...
  10. S

    OT: Best Crawfish Place

    $3.59 a pound here this past weekend at Bozos in Pascagoula boiled or live .. same price
  11. S

    Mississippi native Sarah Thomas selected to officiate Super Bowl

    Everyone in Pascagoula is very proud of her... wonderful achievement!
  12. S

    MS-Vaccine Appointments

    After trying for hours after yesterday’s announcement with no success , I got up at 2am and was able to get my wife and myself an appointment here in Pascagoula for next week
  13. S

    OT: Experienced weird symptoms?

    I we went through the prostrate biopsy in 2014... not a fun experience
  14. S

    The brawl

    I think we will get punished for sure
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set