Recent content by SouthernUSC1

  1. S

    anywhere to get a baseball poster?

    my 8 year old son really wants a new baseball poster for his room. Didnt see any at G&B Traditions in Lexington. Does Adams or anywhere else have them? Thanks in advance!
  2. S

    OT: Gamecock bar in Orlando?

    I will be in Orlando next week for the Oklahoma game and looking to see if there is a Gamecock club bar/meetup around Orlando. If not, any sports bar recommendations are appreciated.
  3. S

    OT: Anyone hiring ?

    Yea, I feel pretty confident with anything in sales. Ive applied to a few medical device roles but most want experience. I feel confident if I can just get an interview, ill sell myself. I try and stay pretty active on LI as much as I can.
  4. S

    OT: Anyone hiring ?

    thanks, Ill check it out!
  5. S

    OT: Anyone hiring ?

    look man, I barely made it through my sons coaches pitch team this year. However I'm sure the politics in Lexington little league are 10x worse than at Carolina...
  6. S

    OT: Anyone hiring ?

    I was laid off back in November from my role as an Enterprise Account Exec selling software to staffing companies. It was an awesome job that I was very good at. Unfortunately they had their first layoff in 20 years and I was one of 120 that were eliminated. Before that I was in Staffing as a...
  7. S

    Weekend Baseball

    pretty sure both coaches are against a DH tomorrow. They would rather play a 2 game series. Kingston spoke to this in his presser yesterday..
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas To Tempe: No. 2 safety, Rivals300 WR and more talented recruits visiting Arizona State
  5. 05 On3 Football Jared Curtis listed questionable on initial availability report for Vanderbilt vs. Georgia