Recent content by SouthernINcat

  1. S

    Dusty May & Yaxel throwin’ shade at Louisville?

    I doubt Michigan cares anything at all about Louisville, that is an M for Michigan
  2. S

    Lame or awesome?

    Incredibly lame
  3. S

    DUNK THE BALL!

  4. S

    Do you boo Calapari

    Not at all, I do feel booing John Calipari is short sighted and immature. That's what I meant by that. It seems 90% of folks in the thread agree..
  5. S

    Do you boo Calapari

    No, mainly because I am not 12
  6. S

    Chandler Minutes

    With due respect I would be much more concerned if he was seeing meaningful minutes
  7. S

    I have an unpopular take

    Before the game? I may have agreed After the game? Can't stand them!
  8. S

    Mark Pope just outcoached injuries, cramping, Mark Few…

    Not to mention unbelievably bad refs for the second game in a row. Atrocious
  9. S

    What about that...

    LFG!!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set