Recent content by Southernboy35

  1. S

    Swain @ Hayesville

    If im not mistaken swain was without their QB that game
  2. S

    5-1 Robbinsville at 5-1 Murphy

    I think this will be a great game and hopefully my dogs come out on top
  3. S

    Cherokee at Andrews ( Homecoming )

    I heard Tatham is playing this week. Maybe they can get some offense going with him out there. Can any Andrews folks confirm?
  4. S

    Murphy @ Andrews

    I hope my dogs get the job done but I don’t know if they’ll be able to. The cats are the REAL DEAL! Andrews 42-24
  5. S

    MaxPreps after 4

    Andrews will bring hayesville back down to earth real quick first week of conference play. Andrews is just a little better than “lookout valley” 😂
  6. S

    Andrews @ Mitchell

    Don’t hate em just cause you can’t beat em 😂
  7. S

    Who do you think is hottest 1A team at this time?

    That’s the problem lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade