Recent content by SouthEast

  1. S

    James Kenan @ Midway

    Who we got? Midway coming in undfeated and will be looking to establish a good rushing attack against the tigers. Kenan has looked good this year only losing one game to rival East Duplin.
  2. S

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 5

    Mcphatter had 53 runs by himself tonight. Was hurt and down many times throughout game. I don’t understand how a coach can do that to a kid…. 53?!?!
  3. S

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 5

    Wesley Tew burnt and chased down Teo Mcphatter of Princeton multiple times tonight. Kid was the fastest player on the field tonight and it wasn’t close……oh yeah and he’s 6’2 205lbs! Goodnight bulldogs! Teo is a special athlete though has a very quick burst and he had another impressive offensive...
  4. S

    Sampson County Football Week 5

    I watched them when they played midway jv and the only alarming thing I saw was they only had I think 6 offensive linemen on roster…. Plenty skill position players but they’ll have to build that big boy depth if they want a bright future when they are on varsity.
  5. S

    Sampson County Football Week 5

    Union Vs West Bladen Union picked up another win last week whooping Lejeune 24-7 and West Bladen is still hungry for their first win. West has been stepped all over so far this year and I expect that to continue this week. Union runs the ball all over the winless knights. Union 28-12 Hobbton @...
  6. S

    Sampson County Football Week 5

    Union Vs West Bladen Union picked up another win last week whooping Lejeune 24-7 and West Bladen is still hungry for their first win. West has been stepped all over so far this year and I expect that to continue this week. Union runs the ball all over the winless knights. Union 28-12 Hobbton @...
  7. S

    Sampson County Football Week 4

    Gonna be a good test for Clinton
  8. S

    Sampson County Football Week 4

    Union @ Lejeune Last week Union surprised me by beating up on Bear Grass. Is Union a great team? No they are a decent 2A team but they take care of business and beat who they are supposed to beat. I do think Unions downfall will be the defense... the offense seems to be solid. Cromartie had 11...
  9. S

    Sampson County Football Week 4

    Union @ Lejeune Last week Union surprised me by beating up on Bear Grass. Is Union a great team? No they are a decent 2A team but they take care of business and beat who they are supposed to beat. I do think Unions downfall will be the defense... the offense seems to be solid. Cromartie had 11...
  10. S

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 3

    I’ve seen the Wallace jv also and they looking nothing like previous teams. I don’t think Wallace on offense has any rhyme or reason to what they run it’s just run here and be physical! More to offense than that. DETAILS
  11. S

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 3

    You weren’t wrong about ole Goldsboro
  12. S

    Sampson County Football Week 3

    East Bladen next week should be a good test and then obviously Whiteville. If that defense keeps performing and the offense even figures it out a little bit the horses can make some noise. Excited to see them match up with Whiteville. Really think Clinton needs to buy completely into the run...
  13. S

    Sampson County Football Week 3

    Clinton defense is good but I don’t think anyone was expecting them to hold wallace to 6! Very impressive. I can’t imagine how stressed both coaching staffs were with the score being 7-6 for such a long time.
  14. S

    Sampson County Football Week 3

    Union @ Bear Grass I don't know much about BG, they went 11-1 last year but these charter and privates schools can be hard to get a read on. I know Union though and they are still years away from being competitive. I feel bad for this kids up there that actually want it...... that want to enjoy...
  15. S

    Sampson County Football Week 3

    Union @ Bear Grass I don't know much about BG, they went 11-1 last year but these charter and privates schools can be hard to get a read on. I know Union though and they are still years away from being competitive. I feel bad for this kids up there that actually want it...... that want to enjoy...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade