Recent content by SoupDaddy

  1. S

    Game thread I guess

    All we need is a little more GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 🤣
  2. S

    Game thread I guess

    We look so lost. This is hard to watch
  3. S

    Duke hasn’t lost a non-conference home game since Nov 26, 2019

    I made a little extended Titanic version. Also included the Gofundme page for SFA player Nate Bain's family who lost everything during Hurricane Dorian.
  4. S

    Poor Man’s Midnight Madness

    Almost makes me want to show up, decked out head to toe in my UK gear and crash their little video shoot haha.
  5. S

    Zion looking thicc

    I don't claim to be the best at Photoshop, but someone had to do it! :joy:
  6. S

    Quade Green commitment streaming link...?

    This guy on Twitter said he is there and will periscope it! @realA_rosenfeld
  7. S

    We have to win Saturday...

    Catsfan, do you work for Wood-Mizer? One of my good friend's grandfather started the company.
  8. S

    Looking forward to this IU/Duke game

    Beautifully excecuted Duke flop :joy:
  9. S

    Uavel fans in a lather over the "new" freedom of movement rules

    Did Chris Jones ever fully recover? I'm still praying for him.
  10. S

    Coach Tom Crean Appreciation Thread!

    Don't listen to the haters Tom! We know it just takes time to bring IU back to prominence when you're doing things the right way! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  11. S

    Indiana defense is...

    Just saw this on Twitter
  12. S

    Drake performing?

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia