Recent content by SoulCatcher

  1. S

    Speaking of Ohtani....

    Looks like the Jays will walk him rest of his at bats. https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2025/oct/28/shohei-ohtani-blue-jays-walk-world-series I'd say this makes sense unless you are in a tie game, bottom of the 9th with bases loaded and he's on the plate.
  2. S

    OT/On topic/WTH knows: Which posters have been here longest?

    I came over from Gene's page not long after this board was created. Can't say when but it's been a long time.
  3. S

    Aikman needs some visine.

    Unlike Acheman, I see what you did there....
  4. S

    Gonna be a clusterfuck

    I had my water running 50% in a sink in the laundry room in the back of my house. No problems with freezing. I did lose power Christmas Eve for about 9 hours - that really sucked. At least I learned from the ice storm in January and had my generator out after I realized power was not coming back...
  5. S

    Listening to Bo Bounds this morning - they called Arby's trash...

    Amen - even my daughter who is a picky eater likes Arby's.
  6. S

    Dan Mullen.

    CSB time: A former co-worker dated Jeri Ryan in high-school and then dumped her. I still give him grief about it when run in to each other.
  7. S

    Here it is....the last three outs.

    BALLGAME! Dogs win!!!! I just wish my Dad and uncle were around to see it.
  8. S

    Final Game Thread - win it for those who have suffered many years

    Time for the Dogs to close it out and get a Championship... Been close a number of times....time for close to be over.
  9. S

    Show your Covid vaccination card, get a free Krispy Kreme doughnut...

    Krispy Kreme Offers Vaccinated Customers Free Ride On Glaze Conveyor Belt Krispy Kreme Offers Vaccinated Customers Free Ride On Glaze Conveyor Belt
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act