Recent content by Souc

  1. S

    Hilltopper followers, Waterford lost this weekend

    FYI....this is Waterford Ohio. The Hilltoppers are playing Waterford Wisconsin. Waterford Wisconsin lost 29-12 to West Bend
  2. S

    some of the best announcing at morton

    I was thinking the exact same thing!
  3. S

    What is the origin of your handle?

    "If you read the article Sourcie wrote on Edgy it covers the origin of his name, so what is the origin of yours?" I like Sourcie better, might change it.
  4. S

    Revised Ask Soucie: Playoff Projection Q's and bracket talk here

    I had a bad 7A team score which led to someone getting a bid that the first projection did not account for. Since the last team in was a Class 2A team in the first projection, the class breaks shifted for 7A through 2A. The team that left 4A was a southern team, the team that entered 4A was a...
  5. S

    Revised Ask Soucie: Playoff Projection Q's and bracket talk here

    This was an "I am typing too fast" error. Westinghouse not Vocational should have been listed in the top section.
  6. S

    Revised Ask Soucie: Playoff Projection Q's and bracket talk here

    I don't see any realistic way Wheaton St. Francis leaves 5A.
  7. S

    Revised Ask Soucie: Playoff Projection Q's and bracket talk here

    Because apparently I don't know where Yorkville is. This is a good point that will be kept in mind for next week's projection.
  8. S

    Revised Ask Soucie: Playoff Projection Q's and bracket talk here

    There are plenty of options for Tuscola to move up. They aren't locked in by any means.
  9. S

    Week 7 Playoff Projections: Discussion/Q thread

    Not a good one. But I can see a path. Let's go 15 percent.
  10. S

    Week 7 Playoff Projections: Discussion/Q thread

    I think this was an error that was never corrected. I noticed it early on when the AP voting had them in 6, I've had them in 7 all along, but the error never got corrected.
  11. S

    Week 7 Playoff Projections: Discussion/Q thread

    By record: 9-0: 43, 8-1: 43, 7-2: 51, 6-3: 75, 5-4: 44
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers