Recent content by SosaUK1987

  1. S

    Boogie Fland

    25 class is supposed to be the best in a minute. A long minute.
  2. S

    Boogie Fland

    Who this dude?
  3. S

    With Big Z in the mix I give you my updated starting five for your Kentucky Wildcats

    To be fair, MJ got on him for that. And also to be fair, I don’t see Ryan as being racist, just an idiot.
  4. S

    With Big Z in the mix I give you my updated starting five for your Kentucky Wildcats

    Watch Ugo go nuts. I hope so, that way I can hear MJ say he called it all along. And I dare you @MattJonesKSR to say I’m wrong.
  5. S

    With Big Z in the mix I give you my updated starting five for your Kentucky Wildcats

    I guess I’m thinking offense. For defense? Hell yes, Bradshaw needs to be in the paint. My bad for not being more precise. Good call tho.
  6. S

    Boogie Fland

    TB has been adamant that he’s UK’s to lose.
  7. S

    With Big Z in the mix I give you my updated starting five for your Kentucky Wildcats

    Jones has a known hatred for Ugo. I called in once when he was on a tangent against Ugo, correctly stating that he was top 5 in On3 before he reclassed and he freaked out and dropped my call. Point being, his *** is chapped and this is the hill he for some reason chose to die on. It’s a...
  8. S

    With Big Z in the mix I give you my updated starting five for your Kentucky Wildcats

    Why do people keep putting Mitchell as a 4? Assuming Bradshaw plays, Mitchell be a 5.
  9. S

    With Big Z in the mix I give you my updated starting five for your Kentucky Wildcats

    Z won’t start. Mitchell at the 5. Agree with the rest.
  10. S

    Boogie Fland

    A lot of the top players in 25 are expected to reclass. Flagg already happened. And exactly, Cal is going after him HARD. He rarely loses a recruit he goes after like that, especially to freaking Indiana.
  11. S

    Boogie Fland

    Please don’t.
  12. S

    Boogie Fland

    He will be a Cat.
  13. S

    Boogie Fland

    Since when? Not what I’ve been reading.
  14. S

    Flagg cancels Kansas visit

    Yuck. Might as well get it over with.
  15. S

    Random - Seeking Your Advice

    Learn, “GOOOOOOOOO”.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit