Recent content by SoProudNole

  1. S

    Iran Revolutionary Guards Endorse Dems in Midterms

    Iranian Revolutionary Guards > My President. And 1/2 the s.hit stains on this board.
  2. S

    Who's Worried About Winter Heating Costs?

    I am. For a week in January when it may dip into the 30s.
  3. S

    Obama Russiagate RICO Investigation

    I tune in to this thread every morning, and it ALWAYS delivers.
  4. S

    Insane Woman Calls Man a 'Zionist Pig' at NYC Gym

    OP, even your mother thinks you’re a stupid and repugnant ****.
  5. S

    Americans are richer than ever — and poverty hits an all-time low

    No, d.ickface. I'm at the point where I don't GAF if individual Americans fail, succeed, or anything else. Looking forward to whatever day it is that makes Trump and his supporters vague memories.
  6. S

    Americans are richer than ever — and poverty hits an all-time low

    You're a purposely obtuse moron. If you wern't you'd have no problem admitting this phase of America's existence sucks, and the sooner it's behind us and the rest of the world, the better.
  7. S

    Americans are richer than ever — and poverty hits an all-time low

    Thanks for the info. Now I’ll vote straight MAGA in November.
  8. S

    AOC and Mamdami disrespect America

    You're retarded AND you do pullups like Kegsbreath.
  9. S

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    They definitely have that “shower bros” vibe.
  10. S

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    See ya. MAGA LOSERS!!
  11. S

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    I am a registered, albeit insufficiant, member.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit