Convenient concealment. It’s an easy way to be discreet but eventually when things start happening, the store is going to get zeroed in on. It’s not hard to figure out which gas stations are **** and which ones are squeaky clean legit if you’re paying attention.
Ya’ll. Adidas is the new Nike. No reason to throw a fit because ole Miss is getting the better deal. We’re still in a contract & ole miss is going into one so my thinking is when ours expires and the contract gets renewed, our contract will match or be a little less than ole miss. If i remember...
Why are young people today willing to throw a fit thinking they’re going to win the battle? Grow the **** up man! I hate society. It’s why I like staying in the house more and more. A little sarcasm there but damn man a lot of this **** gives me a headache.
It’s going to get crazy when both schools from SC don’t have a coach and are scrambling to fill the spots. Clemson is attractive but USCe is on fire so I’m guessing Clemson will come out looking good when it’s all said and done.
The common denominator of my reply is entitlement. Kids today want to be professional athletes right off the bat and want everything given to them. I say ok. I can play that game too. Let’s make the college game like the professional game and let’s see how long they last. Stop letting kids take...