Recent content by sogle

  1. S

    Props to refs

    I kept waiting on foul calls, forgot we weren't playing in the SEC.
  2. S

    Did the Ark. Players Appear Aggresive Towards Monk or

    Nolan Richardson protege.
  3. S

    The real reason for Coach K's back injury/surgery

    The real reason is he had to use his backbone to suspend Allen.
  4. S

    What Makes You a UK Fan?

    Wildcat born, Wildcat bred & when I die I will be Wildcat dead.
  5. S

    What was the game plan Calipari?

    Ice cold, nothing falling. I hate that clank sound!
  6. S

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Before #4 went to bench, he had a hold on Murray's jersey every play. Don't know how refs missed it, one time it was pulled all the way out.
  7. S

    Our cats win tomorrow....jump on

    Always on the BLUE train!
  8. S

    How many of you suckers have to work Thursday & Friday?

    Off this weekend, but work the next:cry:
  9. S

    Simmons Dogged Ulis After Game

    Sore loser!
  10. S

    Alex Poythr3ss Appreciation Thread

    Thanks for being a Wildcat!
  11. S

    Murray

    Too dang many turnovers. I cringe every time he touches the ball.
  12. S

    Ate Lunch @ Sonny's in Corbin Today

    You could not have paid me to eat their food, lol.
  13. S

    Wisconsin was a pawn

    Much as I hate to admit it, I beginning to think you are right. SMH at some of the reffing this year, seems it is all about them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury